18 Reasons Why White Women Date Black Men – There have always be a saying that white women date black men and we take that to a debate, and later came out with a wonderful YouTube answer that you might concur with.
But according to the video below the YouTuber says, “The order does not matter. There is no sequence…these women are so deluded they think they’re upholding Martin Luther King’s dream. These relationships don’t last more than 8-10 years because they have nothing to do with love.”
Here are the 18 Reasons Why White Women Date Black Men
Below are our reason Why White Women Date Black Men
- Fat. She’s too large to attract a white man. She believes her body type is more accepted by black men.
- Ugly and unattractive by European standards of beauty.
- She wants to experiment. She’s curious about the black man’s genitalia, how big it is, how he performs s*xually if it’s better than being with a white man.
- Jealous. She’s jealous of black women.
- Boredom. She’s bored with white men. She is looking for excitement and a change. She wants to cause some friction.
- Anger. White women that date black men are angry and see this as a form of rebellion. White rage.
- Desperation. She can’t get the white guys she wants. She cannot go without a man.
- Attention. Dating someone different than her own race is her way of getting attention.
- She’s gullible.
- Whorish. She’s sleeping with many different men. He’s just one of many.
- Rejected. She’s intensely rejected by other men.
- Meal Ticket. She sees the black man as a meal ticket. Example; entertainers, athletes.
- Her white men are too effeminate. She has this Godzilla fantasy and believes the black man is more masculine. White men have a reputation for their pedophilia and other strange sexual acts and there aren’t enough available white men for white women.
- Mixed children. She wants mixed children. She feels mixed children will increase her worth in life.
- She’s ghetto and feels she will fit in with ghetto black men. You can tell she ghetto by her speech, lack of goals, hair, tattoos, piercings.
- She thinks it’s trendy.
- Racism. Some white women date black men because they are racist. She pretends to be color blind. Why would you date someone that’s completely different looking without acknowledging it? There is a hidden racist motive.
- Arrogant. She thinks she can have any man she wants. She believes black men are supposed to like her.
PLEASE NOTE that you can always Stay Tuned on www.dailiesroom.com for more Tips and Tricks. And you can use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation about the 18 Reasons Why White Women Date Black Men.