We wish to inform the general public, and mostly interested applicant who know he/she is eligible to know that the 2016 Nigerian Army Job Recruitment Application is now in progress. The application is carried out online and the form is free. Below are the requirements and how to apply for 2016 Nigerian Army Job Recruitment.
This time the process is simpler compare to previous method of applying. ON this page we are going to explain every thing how you should successfully apply for this Job. But first you should know how the application goes., see below;
- Logo to the official website; http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/users/sign_up and create an account.
- Enter a valid email address
- Type in a password with at least 8 characters. You should use a complex password
- Click on “Register” button to complete your registration
- A confirmation instruction will be sent to your email address to verify that your email is valid. Allow few minutes for the message to be delivered. Also ensure your mailbox does not filter mails from firstname.lastname@example.org as spam messages.
Please ensure to use a valid / function email address for this application.
Also Read This: 2016/2017 Nigerian Army 75 IRR Application Form – Apply Now
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by June 1, 2016.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2016.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
- Now follow other instruction required of you from your email.
CLICK HERE for Full Requirements for entry as Non-Tradesmen or Non-Tradeswomen or as Tradesmen or Tradeswomen
In case you have any more questions, use the comment box below so that out team can attend to you
Please Note: Do not pay in money into any personal account regarding this 2016 Nigerian Army Job Recruitment Application – Online Application.