This is to inform the newly admitted students of Ebonyi State University that the 2017/2018 EBSU Verification Process and exercise is on now and as a result of that, students are to follow the instructions into this article to know the basic steps to the verification exercise.
This announcement was made know by the AG. Registrar of the institution.
Note that no candidate is allowed to do certificate verification outside the EBSU ICT.
2017/2018 EBSU Verification Process for Newly Admitted Students
Step 1: Pay 300. 00 only (service charge) for each O’Level Certificate you are presenting for your admission through EBSU Microfinance Bank in CAS Campus.
Generate O’Level verification invoice according to the below process:
- Visit the school portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net)
- Click on the link “O’Level Certificate Verification”
- Type in your Jamb registration number
- Click on Submit
- Proceed to EBSU Microfinance Bank with the invoice generated
- Make payment at the EBSU Microfinance bank and obtain Tpay Pin from the bank
Step 2: Present the following items to your Faculty Officer who would forward them to EBSU ICT
Verification of your O’Level Certificate(s)
- A photocopy or photocopies of your O’Level certificate(s) to be verified
- Unscratched/Undisclosed Scratch Card(s) for each Certificate to be verified. If you are presenting WAEC and NECO etc, please buy and present relevant scratch card(s)
- Photocopies of your JAMB and Post UTME/PD results (as applicable)
- A photocopy of your admission letter.
Step 3: The Faculty Officer (FO) would display verified results on the Notice Board, for candidates’ attention.
Step 4: When you are cleared and you have paid your school fees, please proceed, with evidence of fees payment to obtain your Matriculation (student) Number from your Faculty Officer and register your courses.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on 2017/2018 EBSU Verification Process for Newly Admitted Students and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks