Online application form for admission into the 5th Regular Course of degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil is ongoing. The general public (Male and Female citizens) who are interested are hereby notified of the Registration. The Nigeria Police Academy Application Form for 5th regular course online application is open to the male and female good citizens of Nigeria that are eligible and wish to Apply.
The online application forms for the admission is on Now and will be ending Saturday 17th June, 2017.
The general public wishing to apply should NOTE that SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2013 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
2017 Nigeria Police Academy Application Form
Those who are interested are urged to go to the official website of the Nigeria Police Academy: www.polac.edu.ng to obtain a form and also generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,000.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria. In addition, those applying must do so through JAMB, and as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Bear in Mind that you are not to select the Police academy as a school of choose, But only Candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores that is determined by JAMB and that also purchased the Academy online application form; will be able to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
The applications are to be submitted online, In submitting the application, candidates are required to download an Acknowledgement Form.
Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above, will be allowed to download and print their examination cards.
The following are the requirements to Proceed in Gaining admission to the Nigeria Police Force;
- If you are applying, You must be a Nigeria citizen with Good Character, Between between 17 and 22 years of age. With height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if you are a male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if you are a female.
- If you are a male candidate, you must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86 cm (34 Inches).
- All Applicant must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- A minimum of SIX (6) credits in SSCE conducted by WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at not more than 2 sittings, including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- You must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
Please SHARE this Post and Kindly improve us better on 2017 Nigeria Police Academy Application Form – NPA Wudil, Kano State with your suggestions and opinions by using the COMMENT BOX below. THANKS