Following the Npower Recruitment exercise, the Aptitude test has begun ( See the Dates Below). For you to Know the Likely Questions and Answers in the Npower Assessment Test, We will be giving you this article basically on the 2017 Npower Assessment Test Past Questions/Answers for All Categories.
Meanwhile for those that are yet to Register, You can do so now as Npower Registration is Closing on the 13th of July, 2017
2017 NPower Assessment Test Past Questions/Answers for All Categories
1. Which is the smallest fraction among the following?
2. How did you do in the test? Not so well. I ______ much better but I misread the directions for writing.
a. Will have done
b. Can have done
c. Must have done
d. May have done
e. Could have done
3. The Capital of Lagos State is_____
4. If the day tomorrow is Sunday, what was it yesterday?
5. Amaka was the cynosure of all eyes at the party. This means that __________
a. She attracted everybody’s attention
b. Everybody was surprised that she attended the part
c. None of the options
d. Everybody looked down at her
e. She was notorious for her behaviour
6. Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
a. Alhaji Mai Borno
b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
c. Godwin Emefiele
d. Adamu Chiroma
e. Charles Soludo
7. In words number 14 can be written as _________
8. [Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word.]
Few people prefer the RURAL to the ______ areas.
9. A piece of land completely surrounded by water is known as_________
a. A platform
b. A lagoon
c. A lake
d. An island
e. None of the options
10. Bose shouldn’t have interrupted the teacher, _________?
a. Could she
b. Didn’t she
c. Should she
d. Did she
e. Can she
11. Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
12. At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
13. At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
a. Smartphone (mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
14. Do you have any physical disability?
16. Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
a. 3rd Class / Pass
b. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
c. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
d. 1st Class / Distinction
e. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
g. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
h. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
j. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
k. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
l. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
17. What is your current employment status?
18. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
19. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
20. Who is the current president of Nigeria?
For More Past Questions and Answers Please Click HERE
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on 2017 NPower Assessment Test Past Questions/Answers for All Categories and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks