Having read the Locations and Addresses of NYSC Orientation Camp Nationwide, we hereby bring to your Notice the Camp Registration Requirements that will be needed for the 2017 NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream 1 Registration at prospective Corps Members various Camps.
Meanwhile, Prospective Corps Members should also note these important Information below for the Batch ‘A’ Stream 1 orientation Course;
- Registration will commence Tuesday, 23rd May, 2017
- Registration Cut-off date is 12 midnight of Wednesday, 24th May, 2017
- Swearing-In Ceremony holds on Thursday, 25th May, 2017
- Official Closing Ceremony: Monday, 12th June, 2017
NOTE: Prospective Corps members posted to Borno state are to report for the orientation programme in the camp venues indicated in their Call-up letters
All prospective corps members slated for the 2017 Batch ‘A’ Stream 1 Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters.
Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their traveling Passport for Identification as well as their Transcript for verification.
In a case of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further and necessary action.
Batch ‘A’ Stream 1; Camp Registration Requirements
Below are the requirements needed;
- Members Original Call-up Letter/call-up letter Printed Online.
- Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
- School Identity Card Note: Including traveling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- Members are to go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
- Prospective corps member MUST also present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital containing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
We wish you a Pleasant Orientation Course while in Camp.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Camp Registration Requirements and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks