Applications are accepted for the 2018-2019 NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme and interested Applicants are to read this article carefully to know how to go about the Application Process and the basic requirements needed from every applicant.
Annually, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This is a Scholarship programme aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. The NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme is for Undergraduates in Nigeria.
Requirements To Apply
- Applicants Must Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Must Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Must Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
2018-2019 NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship scheme is strictly based on merit and the selection criteria. You should not to patronize anyone by cash or kind. This award is strictly based on merit and meeting the award criteria.
To Apply for NNPC/Total, CLICK HERE
Application Closes on the 31st of October, 2018
Share this 2018-2019 NNPC/Total Scholarship Scheme and how to apply on your Social Media Account So that others can know about it, Also feel free to ask any question regarding to the Scheme by using the COMMENT BOX Below.