2018/2019 Unilag Post Utme Registration Procedures for Candidates to follow has been listed here. The University of Lagos Online Registration for for the post utme screening exercise for admission into all courses/programmes for the 2018/19 Academic session will commence from 23rd of July to 3rd of August 2018.
The candidates who are eligible for the registration are listed below:
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2018/2019 UTME
- Candidates that scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates Who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2018 are not eligible and need not apply.
NOTE: Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission. the Screening FEE is Two Thousand Naira (N2000)
2018/2019 Unilag Post Utme Registration Procedures
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to register.
- Log on to University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions
- Click on “Post-UTME Application”
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as
- Generate and print payment advice
- Then Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
Post Utme Test Date
The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 6th August, 2018 to Friday, 10th August, 2018.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
Share this 2018/2019 Unilag Post Utme Registration Procedureson your Social Media Account So that others can know about it. Also feel free to ask any question on this article using the COMMENT BOX Below.