This is to inform the General Public, especially those that took part in the 2018 NECO GCE Examination (Nov/Dec) that the National Examination Council (NECO) has released the results of the November/December External Senior School Certificate Examination and you can now access your Result using the Guide on how to Check NECO GCE Result given Here.
It was confirmed that about, 37,069 candidates, representing 62.48% of the 59,963 candidates who sat for the examination got five credits and above in both English Language and Mathematics.
44,497 candidates got either distinction or credit in English Language while 47,151 candidates got either distinction or credit in Mathematics.
NECO now offers a New way to check your Result Online. The new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
Before you can check your results, you need to create an account. The steps below will guide you through on how to register an account.
How To Create An Account On NECO Results
- Visit www.neco.gov.ng
- Navigate to “NECO Results”.
- On the NECO Results page, scroll down and click on the “Visit NECO Results” button.
- Wait for the NECO Results Application to load.
- Once you’re there, Click on ‘Register a new account’ to create your new account.
- Enter your full name, phone number, email address
- Create a secure password and click the “Register” button
- A confirmation link will be sent to the email address you used to register. In your email inbox, open the mail from NECO Results and click on the link to verify your account
Login To NECO Results Account
- Visit www.neco.gov.ng
- Navigate to ‘Our Exams’ and select ‘NECO Results’ from the drop-down
- On the NECO Results page, scroll down and click on ‘Visit NECO Results’ button
- Click on the “Login Here” link to login
- Enter your Registered emailAddress or phone number
- Enter your secure password and click on Login.
How To Check NECO GCE Result Online
After you Sign In to your Account using the Steps above. On your Dashboard, Click on CHECK RESULT and follow prompts to Check your Result OR Follow the guide given below.
- From your browser, Go to www.result.neco.gov.ng
- Select your Examination Year
- Select the Examination Type
- Enter the Token (if you don’t have a Token yet, Click on Purchase Token Link and follow prompts to Get One)
- Provide your Registration Number
- Click on CHECK RESULT and wait for your Result to be displayed on the Screen
Have it in mind that One token can be used for a maximum of 5 times. After this limit, you will need to purchase a new token to view results again.
That’s All to Check NECO GCE Result Online. Have you got any Question? feel Free to use the COMMENT BOX Below. Also Share this article on your Social Media Account So that friends can also know about it.