This is to inform the General Public that the 2018 UNIZIK Business School Application form is out. Interested candidates are invited to apply following the guide given in this article. Here is Nnamdi Azikiwe University Business School Admission Requirements you need to know.
Unizik Business School (UBS), Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State is an organized educational arm for management, business and leadership training instituted to impart relevant knowledge and skills that will create new industrialists, astute business persons, discerning corporate and institutional leaders, high level professionals and entrepreneurs that are driven by integrity and the highest ethical standards in their vocations.
Below are UNIZIK Business School Programmes you can apply for;
UNIZIK Business School Programmes
UBS offers the following Postgraduate Degrees/Certificate Programmes:
- Masters in Business Administration (Executive MBA)
- Masters in Public Administration (Executive MPA)
- MBA in Project Management
- MBA in Engineering Management
- M.Sc. Applied Economics
- M.Sc. Management
- M.Sc. Industrial Relations & Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Leadership and Public Policy (PGDLPP)
- Executive Certificate Programmes (International Management Programme, Chief Executive Programme, Business Owners Programme, Senior Management Programme, Agric. Business Programme).
2018 UNIZIK Business School Application And Admission Requirements
If you are applying for any of the programmes above, then see the requirements given below;
- Bachelors Degree from any approved University with a minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division). For M.Sc., a minimum of 3.0 on a five point scale will be required.
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Management Sciences and allied disciplines could also be considered for MBA/M.SC. Programmes.
- MBA/MPA/MSc required for admission into the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) and Doctor of Public Administration (DPA) programmes.
All candidates for admission must have a minimum of 3 years managerial/supervisory level work experience in Public or Private Sector and/or two years self employment experience.
Duration of Programmes
All programmes of UNIZIK Business School are offered on Saturdays and Sundays to suit the convenience of busy executives. The duration for the different programmes shall be a minimum of 24 months, or for the DBA/DPA, a minimum period of 48 months.
How To Apply
- Visit UNIZIK Business School portal at my.unizik.edu.ng/ubs
- Create an account
- Generate RRR pin
- Take the RRR pin to any bank and make payment of N 20,000.00
- After Twenty four hours of payment, go back to the portal, log in with the user name and password chosen when you created your account, fill the form and submit online; you may print a copy for yourself.
For more enquiries call – 08034548236
Note: All applicants for the Professional Post Graduate Programmes will be subjected to an oral interview. The interview will be held at the UNIZIK Business School on Saturday, 3rd November, 2018 by 12:00 noon; the mop up interview will also take place on Saturday, 1st December, 2018 by 12:00 noon. This notice serves as invitation to the oral interviews.
Share this 2018 UNIZIK Business School Application on your Social Media Account so that others can still know about it.