2019 INEC Job Recruitment Portal for Job Application has been Opened and Suitable Individuals who wish to Work at the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) can do so after reading this article carefully. In applying for any available Job Position at the Commission, it is proper you know the basic Requirements and how you can apply for FREE.
There are various positions available at INEC and you can Know about them when you visit the official Recruitment Page which you will see here.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to organize elections into various political offices in the country and so many other functions.
Available Job Positions At INEC & Their Requirements
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
Requirement: Must be a Public / Civil servant on Grade level 10 – 14 or A Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff).
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
Requirement: Must be a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school / Institution / Public building hosting the RAC.
- Presiding officer (PO) / Assistant Presiding officer (APO)
- Must be a Serving Corps member
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria
- A staff of an MDA with an OND qualification
- A former corps member (Not later than 2017 batch)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
- Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties)
- A serving corps member where available
- A student of Information Technology institutions
- A penultimate student of a Federal Tertiary Institution.
To Appy for any of the Positions Given Above, You will Create a Job Profile on the INEC Job Portal, So the requirements needed to Create Your Profile are listed below.
Requirements Needed To Create A Job profile
- Valid email address.
- Functioning mobile number.
- Personal account number.
- A recent and clear plain background passport photograph not larger than 50KB.
- Contact details of referee such as email address and phone number.
- A valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No).
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017.
2019 INEC Job Recruitment Application
To Apply for any Vacant Position, Follow the link given below.
Please make sure you read the instructions on the page before you begin your registration. We advise you to provide a valid email address when filling this form because your next step of the registration will be sent to the registered email.
Feel Free to ask any Question regarding to this 2019 INEC Job Recruitment Application and we will be here to answer you. Also, Share this Article with friends on your Social Media Account So that they can also Know about it.