We are very pleased to be informing all interested applicant of 2019 Nigerian Air Force Registration Recruitment & Requirements need for successful NAF Application 2019.
Furthermore, Nigerian Air Force is inviting eligible and patriotic Nigerians for the applications into the Nigerian Airforce Trade and Non-Trades recruitment exercise for the year 2019. But before that below is the General Instruction you really have to take note of.
Guidelines for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019 for Airmen/Airwomen
NOTE: APPLICATION FOR NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2019)
1. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng/page-careers.
2. Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Qualification
The first qualification is that Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth. Also, all must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for a female.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 31 December 2019.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
- Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2019/2020 Important NOTE
Before looking for Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal for your 2019 Nigerian Air Force Registration Recruitment, Please check below to see what will help you with your registration.
- NAF Online Registration for Recruitment 2019 Starts on 12 January 2019 so you are to visit the site to start your application.
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 9 March 2019 – 23 March 2019.
- NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers license or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website as from 12 January 2019 or call the following technical support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
2019 Nigerian Air Force Registration Recruitment
The portal or link to submit your application is: HERE. So you are to visit the site to start your application.
NAF Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise BMTC 2019 Closing Date
Just Like I have said that the NAF Online Registration for Recruitment 2019 Starts on 12 January 2019 and Closes on 23 February 2019
REMEBER to use the comment box below in asking any of your questions or dropping your Opinions about this Nigerian Air Force Application for 2019 Recruitment.