This is to inform the general public that the 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal has been Opened for interested Applicants who wish to apply for the 78RRI for trades/non tradesmen and women. Here is all you need to know to apply and that includes the Requirements Needed.
The Application is FREE, all that you need to do is to read through this article to know the basic Requirements you need to Apply.
Below are the Requirements needed from an Applicant.
NA Requirement To Apply
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are to Visit the official recruitment portal www.naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
NOTE: All Documents Will Be Verified From The Appropriate Issuing Authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for Prosecution.
Also Take Note of the Following:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
Application Closing Date
Application starts from 19th of December 2018 To 30th January 2019.
Share this 2019 Nigerian Army Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women on your Social Media Account so that others can still know about it. Feel Free to Also use the COMMENT BOX Below For any Question regarding to this article.