Are you passionate about building an exciting career in NNPC? Then Join us as we take you through the steps to Apply for the 2019 NNPC Recruitment for a Senior Officer/Supervisory Or Managerial Cadres Positions. Those Eligible for this particular recruitment are known as the Experienced Hires.
NNPC Career Portal is open for Suitable and Qualified Individuals who wish to work in the Company. Application Process is via the NNPC Career Portal and it’s Free to Apply. Note that NNPC and its subsidiaries will NEVER request payment for applications and/or job placements. All interested applicants will be required to undergo the NNPC recruitment process.
NNPC Experienced Hires
These experienced professionals are being recruited into Senior Officer/Supervisory Or Managerial Cadres and they are expected to:
- Provide professional and leadership expertise required to achieve NNPC’s business objectives
- Develop and implement strategies for operational excellence
- Ensure cost-effectiveness and compliance with statutory regulations in the delivery of the Corporation’s business
- Drive team performance and development.
Senior Officer/Supervisory Or Managerial Cadres
♦ Applicants must have qualifications in relevant disciplines from any of the skill pools listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division with a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (Minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
— Petroleum Engineering
— Well Engineering
— General Engineering
— Operations Engineering
— Health Safety and Environment
— Supply Chain Management
— Finance, Accounts, Audit, Taxation & Insurance
— Human Resource Management
— Information Technology
— Public Affairs
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be more than 34 and 37 years of age respectively as at 31st December 2018
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 6 and 9 years’ relevant experience respectively.
- Applicants should possess strategy, people management, information technology, regulatory/compliance management skills.
- Applicants are advised to pay attention to the age and experience requirements specific to each job.
- Uploaded CVs should not be more than 3 pages (Maximum).
- Applicants will be required to upload a maximum of 3 relevant professional certifications.
2019 NNPC Recruitment: How To Apply
Follow the steps given below to apply for the Aforementioned Position.
- Log on to https://careers.nnpcgroup.com
- Under Apply for a Position, Click on Get Started on Experienced Hires
- Read through the Job Description, Eligibility Criteria and more
- Click on Apply
Note: Multiple Applications Won’t be entertained
Successful Applicants May be required to work in any of NNPC Business Locations across Nigeria. If you have any Question On this NNPC Recruitment, Feel free to let us Know by using the COMMENT BOX Below.