The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits) and here are the 2020 NPF Recruitment guidelines you need to follow to apply successfully in the ongoing recruitment exercise.
The recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge and provided you meet the requirements/eligibility standards, then you are very much good to go.
Anyone who wants to join the police force must, first of all, have a passion for a career in Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the general requirements given in this article.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25years
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms, and submit the same at the examination/screening and recruitment centers.
The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020. Have it in mind that the physical screening/examination will be carried out in conformity with Covid-19 prevention protocols.
The names of successful candidates will be published in selected national newspapers on the 14th of September, 2020, and other platforms.
Candidates who suffer from any of the under-listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- knock knees
- Bent Knees i.e knee which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squints eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
2020 NPF Recruitment: Method Of Application
All applications must be submitted online.
- You must have a functional email address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application
- Visit the recruitment website at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the online form (review the information before final submission)
- Ensure that that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your registration number for future correspondences. The number is case sensitive, please
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of an email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process
— No email and/or NIN can be used more than once in this application.
— Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
— The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates’ emails
The online application will be open for a period of six (6), from 14th July 2020 to 23rd August 2020
For complaints/technical difficulties, please call 08100004507 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Share this 2020 NPF Recruitment: Nigeria Police Force Application Form on your social media account so that others can know about it.