You can become a Mastercard Foundation Scholar at the American University of Beirut (AUB) as the university is offering full scholarships for graduate education for the academic year 2021-2022 in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation and here are the Mastercard Foundation Scholars program application guidelines.
The program’s aim is to prepare young people to be agents of change in their communities, countries, and regions. The program requires scholars to attend a series of workshops, courses, and fieldwork in addition to the courses for their degree.
To apply for the program, all you have to do is to adhere to the basic instructions here as the application is simple and at the same time free.
Eligibility and Admission Criteria
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
- Academic promise
- Financial need
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
- Proof of meeting RUSE (Readiness for University Studies in English) requirement
The Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. The Foundation’s work is guided by its mission to advance learning and promote financial inclusion for people living in poverty. One of the largest foundations in the world, it works almost exclusively in Africa and here is a great opportunity for you to apply for its scholarship.
Scholarship Application Requirements
- For Applicants Residing in Lebanon
- Family civil status record issued within the previous three (3) months for syrian applicants
- Employment record for every working member of the family
- For each dependent child enrolled at school or university, recent school certificate of registration showing annual tuition fees
- Car registration for each car owned
- Proof of home ownership in Lebanon
- Proof of land ownership in Lebanon
- UNHCR registration certificates for syrians applicants if applicable
- For national of countries on the Africa continent
- Employment record for every working member of the family (for parents if dependent, for spouse if married)
- Bank statement(s) for working family member(s) (if an applicant is married please provide for spouse and yourself
- Proof of asset ownership (land, home, car etc)
- Any additional document that supports the information in the application
2021/22 Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Application
To apply for the scholarship in the Mastercard foundation, simply follow the guidelines below.
- Compete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated in the online application form
- On the Mastercard foundation scholars box in the application under “financial opportunities”, click on “Apply”
- Follow onscreen instructions to complete your application.
The application closing date is on the 18th Of March, 2021.
Share this 2021/22 Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Application on your social media account so that others can know about it and possibly apply.master