Access Bank and Udacity are awarding 2,000 scholarships in 2021-2022. You can apply if you want to enhance your future career or skill set in today’s most sought-after, in-demand tech skills. All you need to know about the scholarship and the application process have been outlined in this article.
Udacity is collaborating with Access Bank, a multinational commercial bank, to empower people in Africa who are interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry in 2021-2022. If you are interested, then all you have to do is to carefully go through this article and be part of the program.
Udacity Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship Program
Access Bank and Udacity will provide 2,000 Nanodegree program scholarships for people in Africa to build practical, in-demand, cutting-edge tech skills. The scholarship will create upskilling opportunities for scholarship recipients and give them the skills needed by many tech companies today.
Joining the program is easy and the application is free.
Udacity and Access Bank are committed to closing the divide between the number of tech jobs available and the number of Africans working in tech by providing opportunities to those who would not otherwise have them. That starts with ensuring a robust pipeline of trained, talented tech professionals.
- 2,000 Nanodegree program scholarships for Africans to build practical, in-demand, cutting-edge tech skills.
- Engagement with classmates in a robust, actively managed, student community.
- Subject matter experts and on-demand tutors.
The scholarship will create upskilling opportunities for individuals and give them the skills needed in the digital world.
Scholarship Programs To Choose From
You can choose from the following scholarship programs listed below which are designed to be the fastest, most flexible way to get employable, practitioner-level skills.
- Data Science
- Product Management
- Digital Marketing
- Anyone 20 years of age and above is encouraged to apply. Scholarship recipients should be prepared to invest about 5–10 hours per week during the Nanodegree programs.
- STEM graduate or demonstrated evidence of strong interest in pursuing IT and Digital career
- Consistent access to a laptop
- Consistent access to strong data network and power supply
Commitment to the time required for the program
- Must give pre-consent during application for Udacity to share data with the bank
- Recent graduates from School/University or early career professionals are strongly preferred
- Applicants based in Africa are strongly preferred
How To Apply
To apply for the scholarship program, simply follow the steps given below;
- Visit the Scholarship Application Portal
- Click on “Apply Now’
- Choose the program you want to take part in and follow onscreen instructions to complete your application process.
Dates To Note
- Applications Accepted: December 1, 2021 – December 29, 2021
- Challenge Winners Announced: January 7, 2022
- Challenge Course: January 11, 2022 – February 16, 2022
- Scholarship Winners Announced: February 25, 2022
- Scholarship: March 1, 2022 – April 30, 2022
If you have any questions about this 2021/22 Udacity Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship Program, simply relate it with DailiesRoom.com via the comment box below. Also, share this article with friends on your social media accounts so that they can know about it.