Applying for the 2021 Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme is easy as A, B, C, D, and that is exactly what you are going to learn in this article. The Graduate Internship Programme offers placements for recent graduates across the Foundation’s programme areas.
Responsibilities depend on the area of placement and the intern’s own capacities. Typically they will include project work, research, preparation of briefing papers, and provision of logistical and administrative support.
Commonwealth Foundation currently has three internship vacancies throughout the Foundation. Interns recruited under this call can be expected to work in a range of areas including;
- Event management
- Partner relations.
The Foundation prioritises professional development of its interns: encouraging them to participate in both internal and external learning opportunities and to rotate between programme areas to broaden their knowledge and skills. Before they move on from the Foundation, our interns are provided with support in interview skills and CV development, as well as networking contacts.
The application is free and you aren’t expected to pay a dime for it. All you have to do is to meet the requirements and go ahead with the application.
Key tasks and responsibilities
All interns working at the Commonwealth Foundation will be required to:
- Actively promote the values and aims of the Commonwealth
- Provide support in delivering the Foundation’s objectives, including assisting in cross-Foundation events and initiatives
- As well as working within their own team, they will also work on cross-Foundation projects as required
- Undertake research projects/produce research papers
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring and evaluation and reporting cycle of the Foundation
- Contribute to the documentation and sharing of lessons learned and incorporation of these in project reports, publications and appropriate presentation materials
- Support the technical aspects of the Foundation’s work including but not limited to assisting in the management of webinars, online meetings and social media.
Below are some of the notable benefits you will get from the internship program.
- You will have an excellent research skill, administrative skills, and ideally, have a knowledge of the development area.
- Capacity and experience in the use of technology are paramount and knowledge in Microsoft Office and online platforms will be required.
2021 Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme
The internship programme is set to begin on the 25th of February, 2021 and it will last for six (6) months. To apply, simply click on the link below.
- Click HERE To Apply
- On the next page, enter your name and last name
- Provide your email address and select how you hear about the job vacancy
- Upload your cover letter, and your curriculum vitae (CV)
- Enter the words you see in the box provided and click on “Next”
- On the next page, enter the required information to apply successfully
Internship Application Closing Date
The application closes on the 14th of January, 2021. Simply follow the steps above to apply for free.
Also, share this 2021 Commonwealth Graduate Internship Programme on your social media account so that others can know about it. And if you have any questions, please relate it with DailiesRoom.com through the comment session.