Every day, the Meta company look for ways to make its products worth using, and for Facebook avatar users who are already using the feature, it will interest you to know that the 2022 Facebook Avatar tools updated are for you and trust me when I say you can spice up your cartoon self.
Users now have access to more tools that are added to the previously known ones and you can use them whenever you want. all you have to do is to adhere to the basics of this article and you are very much good to go.
In my previous post, I introduced to you the new development by Meta and how you can now create or use 3D Facebook Avatars. Yes, this is a feature added recently and it will interest you to know that people are already learning about it and preparing to create their 3D avatars.
READ THIS: Facebook Avatar Actions – FB Avatar Creation Tools | 3D Avatars On Facebook
Facebook Avatar Tools Updated
- Waste bin (delete your already created avatar)
- Skin tone
- Hair color
- Face shape
- Face markings
- Face lines
- Eye shape
- Eye color
- Eye make up
- Eyebrow color
- Eyewear color
- Nose piercings
- Lip color
- Facial hair
- Facial hair color
- Headwear color
- Ear piercings
- Hearing devices
- Hearing device color
So those are the tools that will grant you creativity desire. All you have to do is to visit your Avatar customization page and try them out.
But before you can get the latest or newly added tools, you’ll have to update your Facebook App from your Google Play Store or App Store. Read On
Facebook App Update
- Go to your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store)
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook App“
- Select the official Facebook application from the list of applications displayed.
- Tap on Update and the app will be automatically updated on your mobile device.
Facebook Avatar Editor
The Facebook avatar editor is the page where you start your avatar creation. Once you have successfully updated your application from your mobile store, then editing your avatar is easy as A, B, C, D.
Follow the steps below to get it done.
- Open the updated Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in to your account with your registered email address and your password.
- Tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page for Android users and iOS users, tap on the hamburger line at the bottom right side of the page menu icon.
- Then tap on “See More” and select the “Avatars” link, taking you to the editor page.
- Tap “Next” to get started with your customization and choose the skin tone that you want and tap on Next.
- Select your hairstyles, hair color, face shape, eye shape and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, facial hair, body shape, outfit, etc.
- Tap on the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen when you are done customizing your avatar and then tap on “Next”. Then tap “Done”
That’s all. Your avatar will be ready for use, you can read this method to use your Avatar for comments or as a temporary profile picture.
If you have any questions about this Facebook Avatar Tools Updated, feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.
My original avatar changed drastically, so I used this to try to get it back. Some of the choices have changed and my new one looks sinister!