LOS ANGELES, CA 89th Academy Awards: 10 Live Action Shorts Advance Films in 2016 Oscar® Race – Following the announcement made by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences about the 10 live action short films for advance in the voting process for the 89th Academy Awards®. One hundred thirty-seven pictures had originally qualified in the category.
89th Academy Awards®: 10 Live Action Shorts Advance Films in 2016 Oscar® Race
The 10 films are listed below in alphabetical order by title, with their production companies:
- “Bon Voyage,” Marc Wilkins, director, and Joël Jent, producer (Dschoint Ventschr Filmproduction)
- “Ennemis Intérieurs,” Sélim Azzazi, director (Qualia Films)
- “Graffiti,” Lluis Quilez, director (Participant Media, Euphoria Productions and Ainur Films)
- “La Femme et le TGV,” Timo von Gunten, director (arbel gmbh)
- “Nocturne in Black,” Jimmy Keyrouz, director (Columbia University)
- “The Rifle, the Jackal, the Wolf and the Boy,” Oualid Mouaness, director (Tricycle Logic)
- “Silent Nights,” Aske Bang, director, and Kim Magnusson, producer (M & M Productions)
- “Sing (Mindenki),” Kristof Deák, director (Meteor Filmstudio)
- “Timecode,” Juanjo Giménez, director (Nadir Films)
- “The Way of Tea (Les Frémissements du Thé),” Marc Fouchard, director, and Matthieu Devillers, producer (Existenz, BlackBox and P90)
Members of the Short Films and Feature Animation Branch viewed all the eligible entries for the preliminary round of voting.
Five nominees from among the 10 titles on the shortlist are now to be select by the Short Films and Feature Animation Branch members. Branch screenings will be held in Los Angeles, London, New York and San Francisco in December.
Please feel free to Share this 89th Academy Awards® on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX bellow for any question or Recommendation on 10 Live Action Shorts Advance Films in 2016 Oscar® Race and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks