Facebook cover photo is the large photo at the top part of your Facebook profile. Cover photo are public Just like your profile picture, Every one has to see it. To change or add Facebook profile cover Photo is as easy as logging in to Facebook. Anyone visiting Your Profile will be able to see them.
In Adding or changing your Facebook cover photo, you should note that the cover image has to be at-least 720 Pixels wide.
Before you go Ahead to add your cover photo, do have these 3 things in mind:
- Your Facebook cover photo is public.
To add or change your Facebook cover photo:
- Open your Facebook and go to your profile.
- Tap your ‘Cover Photo’
- Now Tap Upload Photo to upload a photo from your phone’s gallery or tap Select Photo on Facebook to use a photo that’s already on Facebook.
- Now choose a photo you will like to use. After choosing a photo, you can re-position it by clicking the image and dragging it up or down.
- Then you can tap Save in the top Right corner of the screen.
Your Facebook cover photo has now been changed.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Add or Change Facebook Profile cover photo and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks