You can start earning money today with ease if you join the Amazon Affiliate program. And on how you get started, I have carefully prepared this article for you, all you have to do is read it carefully and you will be definitely good to go.
Participating in the affiliate program is as easy as A, B, C, D. As a matter of fact, when you have an amazon account, then you have nothing to worry about as to sign up won’t be needed anymore but the login.
The affiliate program is free for website owners and bloggers to become Amazon associates. You can simply advertise amazon products on your websites via the Amazon link, and when your visitors click on that link and make a purchase from Amazon, you earn your referral fee.
With that, if you do have more visitors on regular bases that will click and buy items on the Amazon platform, then you will be making enough cash that you yourself will marvel at. But you can just start making cash from just becoming an associate, you have to adhere to the basics explain in this article.
Table of Contents
What Do I Need To Become Amazon Associate
To join the affiliate program, you will need any of the following;
- Active Website
- App OR
- Youtube Channel
Most especially when you want to use a website or blog for the program, it will be of a great benefit if you have enough content so as to succeed or even get approval for the affiliate program.
How To Create Amazon Associate Account
Follow the steps below if you don’t have the general Amazon account yet.
- Visit this Amazon associate homepage and click on “Join Now For Free” on the page.
- Then click on the “Create your Amazon account” at the bottom of the sign-in page.
- On the next page, enter your name, email address, and create a password (at least 6 characters) and re-enter the password in the appropriate space provided for it.
- Then click on Create Your Amazon Account.
- Verify your email by entering the OTP sent to your email address in the space provided and then click on Create Your Amazon Account.
Amazon Affiliate Login Portal
After you might have created your account using the steps above, logging in to your account is easy. All you have to do is to follow the steps given below.
- Go to the login portal at www.affiliate-program.amazon.com and click on “Login” at the top right
- Then enter your registered email address and password.
- Click on Sign in to access the Affiliate program’s platform.
- You can click on the forgot your password link displayed on the page, it if you can’t remember your password and you want to reset it quickly.
When you follow the steps above carefully, you will be logged in to your account, then follow the steps below to set up your profile.
- On your Dashboard, click on “New Customer” and under account information, enter your account info which includes your name, address, phone number of the payee and click on Next.
- Then enter your website address, blog, app, or youtube channel and click on Next again.
- On the next page, enter your preferred store ID (this can be the same with your primary website name), explain what your website is all about and then, select the topics that best describe your website, blog, app, or youtube channel.
- Select how you drive traffic to your website(s), how you utilize your website, how you build links, and more.
- Type the characters you see in the image in the respective box and click on Next.
- Enter your phone number in the next page and click on the “Call Me Now” button to generate a PIN, after which you will receive a call.
- Receive the call and enter the PIN in the space provided, then check (√) the box to agree to the terms and conditions of the associate’s program operating agreement.
- Finally, click on Finish and you will receive a congratulation message. Choose your payment method and then proceed to your dashboard.
There are highly relevant and recommended products on Amazon you can display on your website, blog, app or Youtube channel and at the end get much monetary value. Just take the step I have given above to get started.
Amazon Associates Customer Service
if you need to contact the association’s customer service for anything concerning your affiliate program or account, you can simply call:
- US and Canada
1-800-372-8066 (Sunday – Saturday from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pacific time)
1-206-922-0880 (Please ask to be transferred to the Amazon.com Associates Program; long distance charges will apply). Sunday – Saturday from 5 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pacific time
Meanwhile, if you’ve got any further questions to ask concerning this Amazon Affiliate Login article, feel free to relate it with DailesRoom.com via the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that friends can also learn from it.