Are you looking for an email provider service that will give you the best of service every now and then? Then here is the Aim Mail email service article that you should read to know more about the platform and the basic steps to get started with ease.
Aim email is a free web-based email service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon Communications, and when you create an account on the platform, you will be able to send and receive email even to third party email provider platforms like Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, and lot more.
There are lots of features that the email platform comes with that you will enjoy and as you read on, you will see more. It is easy as A, B, C, D, and free to sign up on the Aim email platform, all you have to do is to adhere to the basics of this article and you are very much good to go.
With the email service, you can personalize your email just the way you want it and reach more than a billion people as you want, It has unlimited storage space and also protects you from viruses. You can check out some of its interesting features listed below.
Interesting Features Of Aim Email
- Unlimited storage space
- Spam and virus protection
- Spell checking
- Live updates
- Web-based services
- Privacy and security
- Search toolbar
- POP and IMAP access
- Supports HTTPS/SSL
The email platform has an easy interface that even makes it possible for its users to use. Read on to know more about the platform.
Bear it in mind that AIM is thesame as AOL email service. AIM is simply shortened for “AOL Instant Messenger”
Aim Email Account Requirements
You need a good internet connection to get started, then the following details will be needed from you to sign up on the email platform.
- Phone number
- Date of birth
How To Create Aim Mail Account
To create your account and start using the email service, simply follow the instructions given below.
- Go to www.aim.com (this will redirect you to the AOL home page)
- Click on “Login/join” on the right side of the page
- Click on Create An Account and on the next page, enter your first name, last name
- Enter your email address and create your password
- Select your country code and enter your mobile phone number
- Select your birth month, day, and year
- Then select your gender and click on ‘Continue’. Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully create your account
Aim Email Sign In
- Visit www.aim.com and click on “Login/join” at the top right side of the page
- On the sign-in page, enter your username, email address, or phone number in the space provided
- Click on “Next” and enter your password to sign in to your account
Have it in mind that if the AOL Mail account is inactive for 90 days, it may become deactivated, at which point any emails sent to it may not be delivered and may be returned to sender. After 180 days of inactivity, the account may be deleted. So make sure to keep it active by running your email activities on it.
You can access the email platform from your mobile phone, Windows, and Mac. And if you have any questions on this Aim Mail, feel free to use the comment box below.
Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.