Like always here, we are here with todays Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning. So if you think you’ve missed out on All Football Papers Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips This Morning, check them out.
This Morning All Football Papers Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips are really one of a kind because it really features most information you will like to your about your club for you are a fan of Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Newcastle, Barcelona, Manchester City, and others. So check them out below.
All Football Papers Latest Football News And Transfer Gossips
- David De Gea is set to become the highest-paid goalkeeper in the world by joining Paris Saint-Germain in the summer when his contract runs out at Manchester United.
- An unwillingness to insert a ‘relegation payback’ clause is hampering any potential deal for Newcastle.
- Barcelona has become the first sports team in history with average basic first-team pay of more than £10m a year.
- Liverpool teenager Ben Woodburn is expected to feature in Sunday’s mini-derby against Everton – despite being on loan to Sheffield United.
- Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea will be sold at the end of the season for £75m.
- Arsenal is ready to bid £15m for Brentford defender Ezri Konsa.
- Rafael Benitez is a shock target for mega-rich Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has targeted USA goalkeeper Zack Steffen as a shock No2 at the Etihad.
- Manchester City is thinking about building a mega-millions training complex in London.
- Inter Milan will try to land Eliaquim Mangala on a free next summer.
- Inter Milan want to hijack Juventus’ move for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba with a £200m mega-deal.
- Rafa Benitez insists he is not thinking of managing any other club next season – but the ball is in Mike Ashley’s court to keep him at Newcastle.
- Jose Mourinho wants Marko Arnautovic to fire Manchester United into the Premier League’s top four.
- Newcastle manager Rafa Benitez will contact the Football Association to seek an explanation as to why he has been treated differently to Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola.
- FIFA has been urged to bring in concussion substitutes by the chief medical officer for the global footballers’ players union.
- Wolves are ready to warn any interested clubs that Ruben Neves is not for sale at any price in January.
- Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho could be offered two of his dream targets – Inter Milan duo Milan Skriniar and Ivan Perisic – if he’s ready to cash in on Paul Pogba.
- Leigh Griffiths has admitted he was too fat to play for Celtic and Scotland.
- Rangers are aiming to snatch England wonderkid Dominic Solanke in January to replace Umar Sadiq.
This is all for today. Please you can check back for tomorrow Football Papers Latest