It became so annoying to me in an early hours of the morning when i was making a research online and my whatsapp messages especially from group chats were popping in as if i won a lottery visa. So with this i began to make research also on how to easily mute someone on whatsapp.
Functions of whatsapp Mute
To mute someone on whatsapp is just for you to deactivate the sounds and the vibrations on your phone. That is to say, when someone speaks on the group or on personal chat, your phone will not make any sound or vibration at all.
But your messages will be there for you to read.
Steps to Easily Mute Someone on Whatsapp (Android Device)
Now the steps below will do the trick:
- Launch your Whatsapp.
- Open the chat you will want to mute.
- At the top right corner of your screen, tap on the 3-horizontal dots.
- Then from the drop down menu, select ‘mute’
- Now a window appears, select how long you would want to mute the person And click OK.
- After that, if you want to see if that person has been muted, see chats and you will see the sound icon being crossed.
That’s all to mute someone, you can as well unmute the person any time you want to, all you have to do is to follow the step you took in muting the person, then from the drop down menu, you select ‘unmute’.
Hope it was interesting ? Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Steps to Easily Mute Someone on Whatsapp and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks