AOL Mail is a free web-based email service provided by AOL, a division of Verizon Communications, and in this article, you are going to learn about the basic steps to AOL Mail Sign Up and also sign in with ease. Creating your AOL Mail account is easy as A, B, C, D, and if you can adhere to the basics here, then you are very much good to go.
The platform has been a wonderful one especially when it comes to sending and receive mail messages from other AOL mail users or even their party email providers like Gmail, Yahoo mail, Tutanota, Hotmail, e.t.c
You can Personalize your email just the way you want it, reach more than a billion people with your email messages, It has unlimited storage space and also protects you from viruses. Check out some of its features below.
Features Of AOL Mail
AOL Mail has the following features available:
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB
- Max mailbox size: 1,000 new messages, 4,000 old messages, and 4,000 sent messages per screen name. Max 250 GB if all messages have 25 MB attachments.
- Supported protocols: POP3, SMTP, IMAP
- Link to other email accounts from other service providers (such as Gmail and Hotmail).
- Ads: are displayed while working with the email account. Embedded links within emails are automatically disabled and can only be activated by the email user.
- Spam protection
- Virus protection
- Spell checking
- Supports SSL/HTTPS after login
Available Domains On AOL Mail
You can choose from any of the domains listed below when you create your account on the platform
- @ygm.com (short for you’ve got mail)
AOL Mail Registration Requirements
To get started, you must be prepared to have a professional email address, then you should also have a good internet connection plus the following:
2. Phone number
The aforementioned are the major requirements needed, others are your date of birth, gender, etc.
AOL Mail Sign Up
You can choose to register on AOL Mail via your mobile phone or PC, whichever the case may be, you just have to take the steps given below to sign up for free.
- Go to www.mail.aol.com (this will take you to the sign-in page.)
- On the page, click on “Create An Account”
- Next, enter your first name, last name in the space provided
- Enter the email address you will want to use and create a password
- Then select your country code and enter your phone number in the space for it
- Enter your birth month, day, and year. Enter your gender (optional)
- Then click on “Continue” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your account registration
AOL Mail Sign In
Whenever you want to sign in to your account, simply use the steps given below and you are very much good to go.
- Go to the Sign-in page at www.mail.aol.com
- Enter your username, email address, or mobile phone number you used in signing up
- Click on “Next” and on the next page, enter your password to access your account
If an AOL Mail account is inactive for 90 days, it may become deactivated, at which point any emails sent to it may not be delivered and may be returned to sender. After 180 days of inactivity, the account may be deleted. So make sure to keep it active by running your email activities on it
Meanwhile, if you have any questions on this AOL Mail Sign Up: Mail.aol.com Register – AOL Mail Sign In, feel free to engage DailiesRoom.com by using the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.