Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2021 Program at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (MCFSP at KNUST) provides academically talented yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa with access to quality university education and here is an article that will guide you on how to go about it.
The scholarship program offers an opportunity for its scholars to receive holistic training that empowers them to be change leaders.
The program embodies an array of services including mentorship, cultural transition, etc. that will lead to the scholar’s academic success, community engagement, and transition to employment opportunities which will further the goal of social and economic transformation of Africa.
Applications For Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2021/22 At KNUST
Applying for the scholarship program is simple and is free. You are not to pay a dime to apply for the scholarship program. It comes with a lot of packages that include the following;
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance, and a monthly stipend).
- Counseling Support Services
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others)
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, and tutoring.
- Opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services, and mentoring (Go-back Give- Back),
- Uniquely sourced internships with industry for Professional development.
- The prestige of becoming part of the growing family of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Alumni and networking with the Global Scholars Community.
To be able to apply for the scholarship program, you should meet the following criteria.
- You must have a WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’Level and A’Level or their equivalent Results from an accredited/recognized institution and Certificate Ready and must meet KNUST’s Admission requirements. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be accepted. The applicant’s result must be at least a year old.
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have Proven Records of Leadership and Community Engagement(s).
- Priority shall be given to;
— Displaced Persons (Certified Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons, etc.)
— Persons with Disability
- The Applicant must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- The Applicant must not be enrolled in any tertiary institution.
You can download and complete the application form from HERE
After that, you can submit the completed application form THROUGH EMS or any other courier mail to:
The Program Manager
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST Secretariat
℅ Office of the Dean of Students
Private Mail Bag
KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
Application Closing Date
The application deadline is on or before Monday, May 31, 2021. When submitting your application form to the secretariat, you should submit these additional documents along with it.
- The printout of your application for admission at KNUST
- Original certificate for both O’level and A’level results or their equivalent results
Kindly share this application For Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2021/22 At KNUST on your social media accounts so that others can know about it. If you have any questions, kindly use the comment box below.