This is to inform the General Pubic and Interested Candidates that the 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment online has commenced and Applications are expected from qualified candidates for the Positions of SUPERINTENDENT CADRE, INSPECTORATE CADRE, ASSISTANT CADRE. For you to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment, there are some criteria needed of you. See the Requirements Below.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment online; It’s General Requirements
To apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment;
- First, You must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Must not be mentally or physically disabled.
- Applicant must be 18years of age and Above; but should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Applicant must be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
- Must be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service.
- Applicant must not be less than 1.65 metres in height for male and 1.60 metres for female.
- Male Applicant with expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres.
How to Apply for 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Online
The Various Positions also needs some specific requirements, which should be noted and here they are;
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”)
- Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- INSPECTORATE CADRE
Senior inspector of immigration (SII) and Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants here must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
- ASSISTANT CADRE
Immigration Assistant III (IA”‘)
- Applicant must be a holder of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
To apply for the Various positions Above Kindly Click the Link Below;
Click Here to Apply: www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
Note that Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 exercise.
A duly completed & signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
The Application is completely free
And Application deadline: 3rd July, 2017.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Apply for 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Online and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks