Have you ever had that urge to work with JUMIA? – the Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries. Then this is an Opportunity to Apply for JUMIA Nigeria Job Vacancy that is available at the Company now.
Having a huge success such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services, the Company can be seen as Africa’s Company with top talented local and international leaders with the sole aim to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products.
And it will be a great Privilege for any one to work with them apart from the JUMIA Affiliate marketing Program that you know.
In this post, you will find all the information needed to apply for the Job Vacancy that exist in the Company.
JUMIA Nigeria is seeking Application in the Area Below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Ops Associate (Full Time)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- You will be in Chagre of reconciling vendors account for orders communicated to ensure vendors books are balanced and provide visibility on transactions between items dropped off and payment received within the shortest possible time. In Particular, you will be responsible for the Following
- Be Processing payment within the 30-day vendor commitment to ensure the company promise to vendors is fulfilled.
- Interacting with vendors via Zendesk to resolve all issues relating to the payment of items dropped off but not account for on SC.Managing the lost and defective damage queue to ensure queue is not infiltrated and payment is made within the shortest possible time.
- Conceptualizing, brainstorming and creating engaging, informative, relevant and viral-worthy processes to enhance Jumia Mall and Jumia Services operations.
- Works directly with Jumia services team to ensure items are correctly updated and packages are moved appropriately to avoid delay with payments.
- Analyzing and Implementing global order agreement by ensuring global vendors returns are paid with the right exchange rate and transfer ownership to Jumia is done correctly for resale on the site.
- Monitoring and enforcing timelines on lost status are duely followed to ensure write off is done within SLA. Protecting the business interest by identifying invalid claims from vendors and developing process flow to eliminate loop holes within the system
- B.Sc Operations / Logistics & Supply Chain/Engineering or other related fields
- A Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role
- Excellent use of excel would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry; Basic knowledge of HTML is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and formula writing and interpretation required; VBA experience a plus
- Knowledge in using sophisticated ERP systems and developing work streams and work-arounds to accomplish the desired business task or requirement
- Experience working within a cross-functional and cross geographical environment
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Applicants should Click on the Link Below.
Tell others who might be looking for a way to Apply for JUMIA Nigeria Job Vacancy by Sharing this Page link on your Social Media Account. Also Feel Free to use the Comment Box Below for any questions and we will be here to answer you.