Nigeria Biggest telecommunication Company – MTN is Recruiting for Individuals who wish to Work with them for the position of a Pricing Analyst. Here, you will learn how to Apply for MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment for this Particular Position.
If you want to work with MTN Nigeria and you suit the Said Position, The Read up about the Job below and Apply.
The Job is Located in Lagos.
Pricing Analyst – Eligibility
Below are the Experience and Training needed for the Position and also the Minimum Requirements.
- First degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization • Experience in product management and value pricing is desirable
- Experience in Project Administration/Coordination preferably in a telecomm environment Training
- Business Planning and Analysis
- Project Management
- Product management
- Value pricing
- Minimum qualification: BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment – Pricing Analyst
- To provide professional in-life product management and value pricing inputs to the creation and maintenance of the Enterprise Solutions sales strategy and plan that will deliver shareholder value.
- Support the ES Pricing Specialist team to meet targets for profitability and revenues, as agreed with the General Manager ES Propositions and Marketing Relations.
- Provide professional inputs and advice to the ES pricing Specialist in developing an ES pricing strategy and plan.
- Monitor market events and capture, store and track product /service pricing information and provide insight and data to support management decision-making.
- Use market analysis data, customer satisfaction data and internal service costing data to develop and manage value based pricing and pricing strategies across the full range of Enterprise Solutions products, working with product managers, product development managers and finance managers.
- Develop all non-standard pricing elements of customer proposals, particularly those associated with solution based proposals.
- Normal MTN Nigeria working conditions
- May be required to work extended hour.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates Should Click on the Link Below to Apply.
The Application closing Date is on the 24th of November, 2017. Hurry up now to Apply
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Apply for MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment – Pricing Analyst and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks