We are very pleased to inform the general public but mostly the long waiting Nigeria Police Recruitment Applicant that the Constables Registration is now ongoing. To make this easier for you, I will be showing you How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Of Constables and Requirements.
The Nigeria Police Force has invited applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits). But here are some requirement you must meet up with.
Nigeria Police Force Eligibility
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Nigeria Police begins recruitment of Constables but visit the link below to apply:
- To apply log on to www.policerecruitment.ng,
- check Down to See Join Now, Click on it
- Then Fill out the Nigeria Police recruitment New Registration by providing your:
- Finally, click on Register To create Nigeria Police recruitment Account
Closing Date for Nigeria Police Recruitment Applicant
Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication The Recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE. Please note that you can always use the comment box below to ask your question. Waiting to hear from you