If you have been dreaming of working in a Banking Institution, then this is one right article for you as Stanbic IBTC Bank are recruiting young graduate for Job Employment. In this article, we will be looking at How to apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Jobs, along with the Job Requirements.
We all Know Stanbic IBTC Bank to be the largest African’s Bank ranked by assets and earnings which has been in business for more than 150 years. With this, it will be a Great Privilege for you to work with such a reputable Banking Institution.
Stanbic IBTC is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Stanbic growing global success reflects it’s commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
The Bank Institution is looking for dedicated Individual who wish to work in a Bank Sector.
Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Jobs 2017
Job Title: Client Communication Officer
Job ID: 28146
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
If employed, below are the responsibilities you are to carryout:
- Treating all emails received in the Pension Solution mail box within defined SLAs
- Prompt responses to live chats from the website
- Treating all client letters and other letters received within defined SLAs
- Make all client details changes as requested by clients via emails or letters correctly and ensure that clients’ details are correct and up to date based on interactions with clients via emails and letters
- Protects the organization’s value by ensuring confidentiality of client information
- Ensure proper logging of all client interactions and classification of requests, enquiries and complaints
- Ensure that all logs and reports are correctly filled to aid the unit’s daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting as required
- Ensure proper and timely execution of assignments delegated by the team lead/unit head
- Compliance with all SLAs and reporting timelines both internal and external
- Positive feedback and ratings from customers through customer surveys
- Positive feedback and ratings from internal reviews, audits, mystery shopping etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or any relevant subject
- Knowledge of the Pension Reform Act 2014 and related guidelines
- Computer literacy, the efficient use of Microsoft Excel, MS Word etc
- Work experience in a customer service related function will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills i.e. well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client and networking skills
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to details
- A very good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
How to Apply
interested and qualified Candidates should click the link below
Click here to apply
Application closes on the 6th November, 2017.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Jobs 2017 – Client Communication Officer and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks