An opportunity to Work With a bank is open as Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancy exist and is seeking for Suitable and Qualified Individuals Who Wish to work With the Bank Institution. Here is How you can Apply and the basic Requirements Needed.
We all Know Stanbic IBTC Bank to be the largest African’s Bank ranked by assets and earnings which has been in business for more than 150 years. With this, it will be a Great Privilege for you to work with such a reputable Banking Institution.
Currently, Stanbic IBTC Bank is Recruiting for the Position of a Head, Institutional Trusts and Loan Agency
The Job is Located in Lagos Island, Lagos. Below are the Position Requirements and How you can Apply
Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancy | How to Apply & Requirements
Job Position: Head, Institutional Trusts and Loan Agency
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies or Law
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Loan Market Association Certification.
- Advanced/Professional Degree or Professional Qualification in Organisational Governance or relevant discipline is desirable.
- Strong Analytical/Numeric skills.
- Working knowledge of both local & international laws and regulations governing trust and loan
- 7-10 years experience in Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Trusts with at least 4 years’ experience in a leadership position
- 3-4 years in Risk Management/ Compliance Mgmt & Personal Banking with at least 2 years’ experience in a leadership position
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click on the Link below to Apply, there you will also find other information about the Position
Head, Institutional Trusts and Loan Agency – Click Here to Apply
Application Closes on the 8th of December, 2017
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancy | How to Apply & Requirements and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks