In the Quest to Promote Entrepreneurship, Job Creation and Wealth, ‘YouWin‘ Was Created. YouWin is a youth Empowerment Programme Which was setup for the Aim of empowering Nigeria Youths. If you are an aspiring Nigeria Youth who wish to finance and grow a Business Plan, Then this is a youth Empowerment Programme that can get you the finance you need for your Perfect business Plan. Here, We will analyze Youwin Online Registration Process and How to Apply.
YouWin Stands for Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria, it is a collaboration of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Communication Technology (CT), and the Ministry of Youth Development that will launch an annual business plan competition (BPC) for aspiring young entrepreneurs in Nigeria, in line with the Federal Governments drive to create more jobs for Nigerians.
The programme will be implemented in partnership with Nigerian private sectors, which will be requested to provide funding support.
YouWin Online Registration process
The Procedures below will guide you on the Registration Process:
YouWin Registration Criteria
Before you can apply for YouWin Connect Programme, You Must Meet the Criteria Below:
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification.
- To Apply, You must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- You must be a Nigerian and a resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- You must have an effective communication skill – speaking and writing – in English.
- You must be willing to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
- Any Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.
The Youwin Connect Registration portal is – www.apply.youwinconnect.org.ng
Other YouWin Portal that will be of a great benefit for you:
→ www.youwinconnect.org – YouWin Official Website.
Apply for YouWin Programme Online
Below are the steps to Apply for YouWin Programme Online.
- From your Browser, Go to YouWin Connect Registration Portal – www.apply.youwinconnect.org.ng
- Click on ‘Register’
- Fill the YouWin Connect Registration form with your details – as Seen in the image below and Click on Register again
After you’ve Successfully Registered, You will receive an Email Containing the details of which you can Login and a Pass Key.
- Now go back to www.apply.youwinconnect.org.ng and click on Sign in
- Enter your Email Address and the Pass Key Sent to you
- Click on Sign In again
- Now a new page comes up, Here you are required to change your password
- Enter the Old Password (the Pass Key) Then Enter the new password you want to use and Tap on Change Password
- After a successful Change of Password, You will be redirected to the Sign in page Again
- Enter Your Email Address and the New password and Click on Sign in
- Now the Registration form Comes Up, Fill Every Details Correctly (You can Save your Details as you go on, to Continue later) and Click on ‘Save and Continue’
- On the Next Page, Fill in your Business information ( If you do not have any business yet, Simply Select No, and Go down and Click on Save and Continue
YouWin Login Page
YouWin Online Registration Closing Date
Hurry with you Registration, as it will be Closing on the 30th August 2017.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on Apply for YouWin Programme Online | YouWin Online Registration process and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks