We’ve heard people say I don’t want to prevent everybody from posting to my Facebook Timeline, but I have a family member that posts links to news articles and things I don’t care about almost on daily bases. I don’t want to block him and upset him, but I don’t want him to be able to post on my timeline anymore. So this is also linking once back to the same question: How to Block A Person From Posting on your Facebook Wall Without Unfriending Them? The Facebook latest Tips and Tricks will really amazed you.
So it is true that You can’t stop an individual from posting what there want to and most case people think that without unfriending or blocking them you can’t be free. But seriously that is not at all the best thing or solution to that kind of your Facebook Friend of yours
With this reason that you want to stop a friend from being an ass and posting crap on your wall, and you don’t want to unfriend or stop private messaging with him below are what you need to do.
How to Block A Person From Posting on your Facebook Wall Without Unfriending Them
Only you and your friends can post on your timeline. To prevent your friends from posting on your timeline:
- Visit your Facebook.com Profile Account
- Click ∇ in the upper-right corner of any page and select Settings.
- In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging
- Find the setting Who can post on your Timeline? and click Edit to the far right
- Select Only Me from the dropdown menu
Note: Your friends will still be able to comment on any post they can see (ex: a photo you share on your timeline that includes them in the audience).
Related Search Question on How to Block A Person From Posting on your Facebook Wall Without Unfriending
- how to block someone from posting on your facebook page
- how to block someone from posting on your facebook without unfriending them
- how to prevent someone from commenting on facebook
- how do you block people’s posts on facebook
- how to block someone from posting on your facebook business page
- How to stop Friend from Posting on your facebook timeline
- how to block someone from seeing your wall on facebook
- how do i stop someone posting about me on facebook
But with this above steps you will know more ask that. Please do share this and if you still have any more question or recommendation, you can use the comment box below.