Do you want instant access to affordable loans anytime and anywhere? Then Here is the simple Branch Loan Registration Guide you need to read in order to access a loan in Nigeria. You can download the app for Free and apply for Loan as Quickly as you will want. Simply follow the easy guide given here.
To Apply for Branch Loan Nigeria, you don’t need paper work, no collateral. All you need is to provide the required information which will be required from you to be eligible.
Branch Supports most of the reputable banks in Nigeria, So you can apply using any of the banks you make use of.
Table of Contents
Branch Loan App Download
To download the Loan App on your Smartphone, Simply follow the steps given below:
- Go to www.branch.com.ng
- Then Tap on “Download Branch on Google Play“
- Click on Install and the App will be downloaded on your mobile phone
Branch Loan Requirements
- Your Phone Number or Facebook Account
- Bank Verification Number
- Bank Account Number
Branch Loan Registration Guide
- Open “Branch Loan” App from your Mobile Homescreen
- Tap on register a new account and select your country
- Tap on “Register With Phone Number” (you can click on Register With facebook if you want to use your Facebook account instead) and enter your phone number in the space provided and click on Register New Account
- Enter the Code Sent to your phone number in the space displayed on the screen
- Enable a few permissions on your phone by clicking on Allow Access
- Then Enter You Full Legal Name, Enter your Bank Verification Number and provide your date of birth
- Enter your Valid Email Address and click on “Continue”
- Next, Enter your Bank Name and provide your Bank Account Number and click on Submit
How To Request For a loan on Branch App
Follow the steps below to request for Loan on Branch Platform in Nigeria
- Open the App from your Home Screen
- Since you already Created an Account, You will be logged in automatically
- Tap on “Request for loan”
- Select your Bank Account Number and Tap on “Apply”
You can loan ranging from N1,000 – N200,000. If you repay as scheduled, the amount that you can borrow will increase.
Feel Free to use the COMMENT BOX Below for any question on Branch Loan Registration Guide given here and we will available to respond to you.