So you have once or many times signed into Facebook Account and you don’t Remember your Current password which you use for logging your account most time. I think learning How to Change Facebook Password Without Old Password is not the only thing you need know but also knowing some quality of a good facebook password.
Now, When you create a new password, make sure that it’s at least 6 characters long. Try to use a complex combination of numbers, letters, and punctuation marks. Also, try mixing together uppercase and lowercase letters.
Keep in mind that your Facebook password should also be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts
How to Change Facebook Password Without Old Password
- Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgot your account? or Can’t log in? in the top right.
- Fill out the form to identify your account.
- Select I forgot my account on the next page if prompted.
- Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don’t have access to any of these, click No longer have access to these?
- Follow the instructions provided to answer your security question or get help from friends, if you see these options, or contact your email service provider.