Plenty Of Fish (POF) recommends that you update your login information frequently, and always use different passwords for different websites. But thinking about How to Change PlentyOfFish Password in other to Keep Your POF Account Secure; there are mainly two reasons that you change your password in pof.com online dating. The first one is for your security reason and the other is when you forget your pof password key and this type of mistake is done by many users.
Meanwhile, While using pof.com you may face problem Changing your password plentyoffish account profile. But believe me when i say that Changing POF account password for security reasons is a very important point to consider for any internet users using plentyoffish.com or other account Account like Facebook.com Account, Instagram Account, Match.com Account and even your Mobile phone Password if you are a type that use password on your mobile phone.
Is a wise decision to write your password somewhere only you can see cos at first, you may feel some difficulties regarding the changing of your password in pof.com after you most have learn How to Change PlentyOfFish Password in other to Keep Your POF Account Secure
How to Change PlentyOfFish Password to Keep Your POF Account Secure
If you believe your account has been compromised:
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book.
Never click on Report Spam on any POF emails.
How to Change or update your password
To update your password on pof.com or plentyoffish.com, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the official website of pof i.e. pof.com or plentyoffish.com.
- On the upper right-hand side of the screen, you can see the pof login box.
- Type in your login details and click on Check Mail! button to sign in.
- Now click on Edit Profile from the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page for changing password option.
- Make sure the password is correct.
- Finally, click Update Password button to change pof password successfully.
NOTE: After changing your password successfully you will be presented with a success message. But Plenty Of Fish requires you to use a strong password. Your password must be at least 15 characters long with at least one special character, letter and number. This makes the hacker hard to guess your password and you can be safe.
Changing POF Password without Logging In to PlentyofFish.com:
You can always go to pof website and reset the password on your email if you have forgotten your pof account access ID info. To reset your pof account password you will need to follow these simple steps given below:
- Open any of your Web browsers and go to plentyoffish.com or pof.com.
- You will see POF homepage being displayed with all the registration and other information details for the users.
- You will see ‘Forget my Password‘ link In the POF login section from where you access pof account or you can also directly visit: http://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx
So was this helpful? you can use the comment box below if you have any question on How to Change PlentyOfFish Password to Keep Your POF.com Account Secure.