Most Times, PlentyOfFish users wish to Change POF.com Username and Password for security reasons or Login Problems Free Dating for Singles and Personals Profile etc… but at the same time, still don’t know how to go about it.
Pof password reset, or you Forgot POF Password, want POF Password Recovery guide on pof to change password pof, change pof password, change pof username, and many more problems are just very easy.
Now, Before I proceed to show you How To Change POF.com Username and Password, You just have to know that the option to update your username is available to upgraded members on POF
However, Most people do receive Incorrect password message and unable to Reset Free Dating Username and Password on POF.com. If you tried to change your username, and it did not save, it’s likely due to one of the following
Table of Contents
Reason Why Plenty Of Fish Username Can’t Save & What Next To DO
- You did not click “Update Registration”/”Update Profile” to save the change
- The username you have chosen is already taken (consider adding some numbers)
- The username contains invalid characters, such as @,’& etc
- The username contained a space – usernames must be one “word”
Wat Next To DO
Please choose a new username, and try again!
How To Change POF.com Username and Password
You can update your POF username and Password by following these instructions. (Note, usernames can only be changed on the web at POF.com, or via the Android and iPhone apps.)
To update or change your username, as well as unlock POF’s best features when upgraded:
- Visit http://www.pof.com/upgrade.aspx
- Click on “Edit Profile” in the top right corner of the page (or if using one of the apps, click on Profile, and then “Edit Profile”).
- Scroll all the way down to the very bottom of the page (or, if using the iPhone app it’s located just above Mail Settings).
- Update your username then click Update Registration (or if using the Android app, click the green ‘save’ check mark, and in the iPhone app click “Update Profile” to save your changes.)
So this is How It’s Been Done and I guess is just very easy just Like also Changing Facebook Account Username and Password. Meanwhile, You can also check below to see the steps to change your Password too.
How do I update my password
- Click Edit Profile,
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page,
- Enter your old password, and your new password twice,
- Click Update Password.
Don’t forget to click “Update Password” to save your changes! (Note, if you’re using a mobile device after you click the link you’ll need to go to “Menu” and then select “Switch to Desktop site”, as these sections can only be edited on a desktop web browser.)
Reset Forgot POF Password PoF Password Recovery
If you forgot your password, visit this page: http://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx
*Please ensure you’re entering the email address registered to your account, and check your junk folder!
Please do remember to also use the comment box below in asking any of your questions or want to learn How do I change your birthday, gender, email address, password, or country?