This is to inform the Candidates that took part in the FUNAI Post Utme Screening Exercise that Results has been released and they can now Check online for it. The news was a great one when it came in, Knowing fully well that Some school has not even done their Screening Exercise. In this article, we have given you the easy Steps on How to Check FUNAI Post Utme Result and See how well you’ve done.
Checking your Result is very easy and it will make you know your Fate, if you are to Prepared to become a full Student of the School or if Shouldn’t. But ofcourse we all pray to get a Good result and Go to School.
With what is needed to Check your Result – JAMB Registration Number, you can do so at the comfort of your Home. After, that you can Proceed to Print out the result, because it may be needed during your Admission. We will give you the Steps you need to Take to Check you FUNAI Result. Read On
How to Check FUNAI Post Utme Result for 2017/18 – www.funai.edu.ng
With your JAMB Registration Number ready, Follow the Steps Below.
- Go to FUNAI Post UTME Result Checking Portal At www.funai.edu.ng
- Then Click on Check 2017/2018 result
- Next, Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click Check Result
Just Exercise Some Patience for the result to Show up.
Print FUNAI Post Utme Result
To print your Result, Follow the result checking Steps above. Then when your Result is displayed to you, You can tap on the Print Button
But we advise you to do this by visiting any Cyber Cafe, So that you can Easily Print it from there after Checking. If you decide to Check your Result using the Mobile Phone from the Comfort of your Home, You won’t be able to Print at home because you got no printer.
What Next after Checking FUNAI Post UTME Result?
Well, the next thing is to wait for the Admission List. Candidates who has Merited the Admission will be invited for another Screening after which you will become a student of the Institution. Below are the Requirement for the Exercise.
- Educational qualifications – the Original Copies (Statements of Results/Certificates). Please Note that Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin
- The notification of admission status slip
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Check FUNAI Post Utme Result for 2017/18 – www.funai.edu.ng and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks