The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Skills Acquisition Training Programme List for selected candidates: The list of selected applicants who submitted an online application for the 2017-2018 NDDC skills acquisition online application has been released. Information reaching us confirmed that all selected applicants will be subjected to an oral interview.
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Skills Acquisition Program for 2017-2018 started as an online application by September 2017 and ended by October where online application submitted out passed what was expected from the agency. Thus, the website was shut down even before the closing date of October 15, 2017.
Those selected will invite for an interview in which they will explain why they want to join the commission training program and what they intend to benefit from it after the training.
About the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Skills Acquisition Program for 2017-2018
List of Candidates – The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Skills Acquisition Program for 2017-2018 is an entrepreneurship training skills acquisition programme aimed at identifying viable businesses in the micro, small and medium enterprise category from all nine states of the oil-producing states, where all necessary supports will be giving to them and an enabling environment for their growth and competitiveness in today’s markets.
Training programmes where applicants will be selected.
The Commission also intends to train Niger Deltans to acquire up to date skills in different trades. By so doing, the Commission would have created a pool of skilled workforce who are self-reliant and capable of training and employing other Niger Deltans.
The Programmes are as follows:
1. Welding and fabrication
2. Furniture making & woodwork
3. Catering & confectionary
4. Food processing
5. Home management (tie & dye)
6. Modern printing technology
7. Fashion design & tailoring
8. Computer technology/programming
9. Entertainment industry
10. Solar power maintenance
11. Maritime technology
How to check Shortlisted candidates for NDDC Skills Acquisition Program List for 2017-2018
To be able to check the list of candidates for the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Skills Acquisition Program for 2017-2018 which will come for the interview, all applicants will have to check the agency website to see if they were selected and shortlisted. You will have to check the application website used during the online application, while you have to check your phone to see if any message was sent to you.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ORAL INTERVIEW SESSION
All applicants selected will undergo an oral interview with the commission. So as you check your name on the list please note that you will be invited for an oral interview presentation where you will be asked or called upon to defend the business proposal you have on the card. Thus, you will need to have the following to be able to successfully come for the interview;
- You must have two sureties or guarantors.
- You must be a Nigerian and resides within
- You must be willing to go through the rigorous training exercise, rules and regulations of the commission
- during the course of the training.
- You must be selected to come for the interview
- You must be in the age bracket of 18-40 years of old
- You must have a passport photograph.
- You must present your original educational credentials for vetting.
- You must have a detailed business plan
When all the above requirements have been meeting, you will need to dress neatly for the oral interview and be at your best to present your business plan and be able to convince the panel of judges on why you deem your own proposal fit to be selected and approved.
Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Skills Acquisition Program for 2017-2018 List Of Shortlisted Candidates – PLEASE NOTE AS FOLLOW:
Please note that the NDDC skills training program is a programme aimed at empowering the youths on the need to be business inclined and to develop the national economy. Please note that,
- Only candidates selected and shortlisted will be contacted and they will be required to produce original copies of their educational certificates, Local Government identification letter, etc before the final selection.
- All applicants that will be selected and shortlisted should note that the process of final selection will be rigorous, thorough and competitive.
To check the list of candidates selected, to see if you were shortlisted, you have to visit the online application website at either www.nddc.gov.ng or http://nddc.gov.ng/2017%20scholarship.html