Do you want to Clear Browser History on any of these Browsers – Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome Browser? Then you are Reading the Right article as we will Tutor You on how you can do So with Ease. Clearing Browser History is as easy as A, B, C, D. You can Perform the operation even If you are not an Internet Savvy
It is because of the Cache and Browser history, that we can access things or Still See the Sites that we have Visited before, because this Browsers leaves Some Residue on them.
So if there are Private Websites you visit or Some Information You Searched for using this Browsers that you don’t want others to have Access to, Then it will be Wise to Clear your Browser History, at least once a While. With this, Some Persons won’t get to See the last things you searched for.
If you don’t want a record of which webpages you’ve visited using Firefox or Chrome, you can delete/clear all or some of your browsing history. Deleting your browsing history will take effect on all devices where you’re signed in to.
How to Clear Browser History on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
For Mozilla Firefox
Below are the Steps to Clear your Mozilla Browser history on Android Device.
— Open Mozilla Firefox browser on your Android Device
— Then Go to the “History” section at the top right corner of the page.
— Tap on “Clear Recent History” button at the bottom of the History section.
— Select the period you want to clear history from
— Finally, tap “OK”
Then if you are using iOS Device, See the Steps below
- Open Mozilla Firefox browser from your iOS
- Then tap on the “Menu” button. Note: The menu button is the 3-parallel lines at the bottom of the screen (for iPhone) or at the top right of the screen (for iPad).
- Next, Select “Settings” from the menu options.
- Under Privacy section, Tap on Clear Private Data button
- Tap on the switch next to the types of information you’d like to remove.
- Finally, tap on “Clear Private Data” button.
The Steps Below are for those with PC/computer/laptop, it easy and Simple to Clear Your Browser History on your PC, Follow the Steps below;
- Open the Mozilla Firefox Browser on your PC
- Then tap on the sticks-like icon At the top right corner of the page
- From the options that appears, Tap on the “History” button
- Then, tap on “Clear Recent History” button at the top of the History section.
- Finally, select the period you want to clear history from and tap on the “Clear Now” button
That’s all to clearing your Browser History on the Mozilla Firefox.
For Google Chrome
Below are the Steps to Clear your Chrome Browser History on Android;
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- Then At the bottom, swipe up on the address bar. Tap History [Clock-Like icon].
- If your address bar is at the top, tap More [3-dots] then History.
- Tap “Clear browsing data”.
- Next to “Time range,” choose All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” Uncheck any other data you don’t want to delete.
- Finally, Tap Clear data.
To clear your Chrome Browser History on iOS Device, See Steps Below;
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app.
- Then tap More [3-dots] At the top right.
- Tap History.
- At the bottom, tap “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Tap to check “Browsing history.” It may be checked by default.
- Uncheck any other items you don’t want to delete.
- Tap Clear Browsing Data.
- Confirm by tapping Clear Browsing Data.
- At the top right, tap Done. and you have successfully carried out the Clearing Operation.
To Clear Chrome Browser history on your PC/Computer/Laptop, See Steps Below.
— On your computer, open Chrome.
— At the top right, click More.
— Click History History.
—On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
— From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select the beginning of time.
— Then Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
— Click Clear browsing data.
That’s all to Clear Your Browser History on Chrome Browser.
Hope it was helpful?
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Clear Browser History on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks