Codecademy Sign in is easy as A, B, C, D after you have taken the steps which I will also give you here to create an account very fast. Codecademy is one right platform to learn the technical skills you need for the job you want and following the steps outlined here is one way to get started.
It is very simple to login to your dashboard on Codecademy but before that could be done, it must be that you already have an account on the platform. So here, creating an account to obtain the login details is how I will start, all you have to do is to read carefully to grab the details and you are very much good to go.
When you want to learn how to code and get every other knowledge in the area of education, then this is the right platform that will teach you al you need to know as it is the best place to learn and also teach. Codecademy creates the online learning experience of the future and you can become part of the community that is going to learn from this platform to improve your self especially in this period of sit-at-home.
Whether you are trying to level up your career or you want to simply be the expert in the programming world, you can get that done when you sign up and make use of the Codecademy platform. You can learn the following coding languages;
- HTML & CSS
Codecademy Plans & Pricing
Codecademy offers three (3) plans that you can choose from.
- BASIC PLAN
- PRO PLAN
- TEAMS PLAN
You can find the full details of Codecademy pricing at www.codecademy.com/pricing.
Codecademy Sign Up
One thing about using the coding platform is that you don’t need to know about coding before you go into it. As a matter of fact, users on Codecademy has zero experience, the curriculum is designed to teach anyone who join the platform to learn coding from the beginning. Follow the steps below to sign up for free on Codecademy.
- Visit the Codecademy official learning platform at www.codecademy.com and click on “Sign Up” at the top right side of the page.
- On the registration page, enter your valid email address and password.
- Then click on Start Coding Now
- On the next page, click on “try pro for free”. This will give you access to use the platform for seven (7) days free i.e free trial service. After the 7 days your membership will begin (you can cancel at any time)
- Enter the payment details required and click on Start 7-day free trial.
Codecademy Sign In (www.codecademy.com login)
Take the steps below to use your registered email address whenever you want to login to your account to learn and carry out other necessary operations.
- Go to the official website of Codecademy at www.codecademy.com and click on login at the top right side of the page.
- On the next page, enter your registered email address or username and password
- Then click on Login
How To Reset Codecademy Forgotten Password
Resetting your Codecademy password is as easy as A, B, C, D. Simply follow the steps below.
- On the login page, click on “I forgot my password” link.
- Enter the email address you use to sign up on Codecademy and click on RESET PASSWORD
- You will be sent an email with a link to successfully reset your password.
You can use any of your social accounts to sign in to your www.codecademy.com account. Codecademy will only make use of your public information on those platforms to access your account. See the steps below.
- Go to www.codecademy.com and click on login at the top right side of the page.
- On the next page, under the sign-in form select any of the social accounts you want to use to sign in.
- You will be directed to the social account’s sign-in page where you have to enter your sign-in details to access your learning platform.
Codecademy is here to help your learning go further despite the situation of the world right now – schools closed, people stuck at home, the global economy changing rapidly. You just have to sign up using the steps given above and your learning continues.
If you have any questions on this Codecademy Sign In With Email, Facebook, Google, feel free to relate it with us by using the comment box below.