“How To Create My Free Avatar On Facebook App” should really not be a problem for you at all. However, if you have been among those asking questions like a guide for Avatar Set Up On Facebook, CREATE MY AVATAR ON FACEBOOK, Facebook Avatar Link, etc, then trust me when I say that you are just in the right place and time.
Yes, you are in the right place ant time that is why you have to check below to learn how you can quickly proceed to make your avatar now
CHECK THIS OUT>> How to Create your Facebook Avatar 2020 – FACEBOOK AVATAR
CREATE MY FREE AVATAR ON FACEBOOK APP
So if you have been trying to create your Facebook and don’t know how then the following steps will guide you on How to Build Your Facebook Avatar. Make sure that your Facebook mobile app is up to the latest version.
- Open your Facebook official mobile app on your devices.
- Click on the three lines at the top right corner of your Facebook homepage for android users.
- For iPhone users, these three lines are at the bottom right of the Facebook homepage.
- A new category will come up. Scroll down and click on “See More”.
- Now you will find the “Avatar Option”. Click on it.
- A screen for creating your Avatar will display. Tap on “Next and Get Started”.
- Now you can create your Avatar by choosing the skin color, the shape of the face, the color of eyes, the shape of the body, hairstyle, and others.
- Once you are done click on the “Check Mark” icon to continue.
- Now tap on “next and Done”.
And you are done with the Avatar creation process. You can now start using them in chats and comment boxes. You can also choose to use them in your post and profile picture.
Facebook Avatar Link
Do you know you can also Edit Your Facebook Avatar? Yes, you can. With time one can decide to change the look of their Avatar. Or maybe get tired of the current look of it. So that is why there is the option to edit. To edit you just have to go back to the Avatar option Again and do that. Below are the steps to follow.
- Navigate yourself back to the Avatar option again.
- Now tap on the pencil icon at the top right corner of the Avatar screen.
- Now you will be taken back to the creation screen where you can carry out the editing.
- If you are through with it, click on the “Check Mark” icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on Next and Done.
Now you have successfully edited your own Facebook Avatar. You can still do this as many times as you want.