PayPal Wallet – If you have a first bank account, and you do online business or loving purchasing things online that means this article is for you. Mostly for all those who buy things online via PayPal account.
The idea behind linking your account or card with PayPal is to enable quick access from paypal to your card while purchasing online.
Please Note that you can’t use this process to withdraw from paypal online, rather you use this process to fund paypal and shop online.
Benefit of Creating PayPal Wallet with First Bank Account;
- Easy funding
- Quick shopping access
How to Create your PayPal Wallet with First Bank Account
It’s easy and convenient to open a PayPal account directly on FirstOnline. Enrolment is free To create a wallet;
- Choose “PayPal” in the main tab and click “Create PayPal Wallet” on the sub menu
- Select which Cards you wish to link to your PayPal account and which Card will be the default card and click “Continue”
- On the next page, review you information, generate and input your token code to confirm the account creation request
- A popup window will open up in which you will be able to create your PayPal password
- Click on “Agree and create account”
- You’re done! You will receive a confirmation message on FirstOnline as well as an email confirming the account creation
- Start shopping in an easy, fast and secure