We are very pleased to be informing the general public who really wish to Apply For Dangote Petroleum Refinery Recruitment 2019/2020 that the application is now and still ongoing. So if really you will Like to apply for Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019-2020 Job Vacancies, then check below to see all you need to do just that.
About Dangote Group.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group employs more than 30,000 people, generating revenue in excess of US$4.1 billion in 2018.
The company was founded in 1981 as a trading enterprise, importing sugar, cement, rice, fisheries and other consumer goods for distribution in the Nigeria market. The group moved into manufacturing in the 1990s, starting with textiles, moving onto flour milling, salt processing, and sugar refining by the end of the decade. The company next moved into cement production, growing rapidly and moving into other African countries. A high degree of vertical integration is a hallmark of Dangote Group’s operating strategy.
The group now owns and operates over 18 subsidiaries, operating in ten African countries. Dangote Cement is one of these subsidiaries that is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, with its market capitalization accounting for almost 20 percent of the total capitalization of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Dangote Group is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Dangote Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
So that is the General Qualifications and Requirements For Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019-2020 Job Vacancies Application. Without taking much of the time here again, check below to see how you can proceed with your application.
How To Apply for Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019-2020 Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified applicants really do not have to worry much because this Registration guide or like that I will be showing you be is just very easy if only you have the above requirements listed above.
Once you are Interested and qualified then: Click Here To Start Your Application
Please note that you can as well use the comment box below just in case you need to keep you updated with the Dangote Group Recruitment 2019 Information or if you have any questions or opinion about this Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019-2020 Job