Steps to Deactivate Viber Account on Android And desktop ( Mac/Windows/Linus PC) – Are you tied of your Viber and you wish to deactivate it for a while? Then this Post will guide you on how you can deactivate your viber Account, be it on android or on Desktop.
See Now: How to install viber On Android
- To deactivate viber on your Android, Follow the steps Below;
- Open “Viber“
- Click the Menu Button and select “More Options”.
- Select Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Deactivate Account.
- To deactivate your Viber Account on your Desktop, Follow the Steps below;
- Launch Viber on your Mac, Windows or Linux PC.
- Choose Preferences in the Viber menu (Mac) or click the settings icon at the bottom left of the screen (Windows/Linux).
- A new window will pop up. Choose the Account tab to continue.
- Now select Deactivate Viber.
- If you are sure that you would like to proceed, choose Deactivate.
This will remove all of your data and deactivate Viber from your desktop only.
You can now drag the Viber app from your Mac’s Applications folder into the Trash. Viber will remain active on your primary device (your iPhone) so you’ll need to deactivate the app there, too.
Remember that Once your account is deactivated, there is no way to restore any of your user data. Viber does not store any of your message history and is unable to retrieve lost data.
We are nothing without your comment, so feel free to use the comment box below, and also use it for any question or recommendation on Steps to Deactivate Viber Account on Android And desktop ( Mac/Windows/Linus PC) and we will be in touch with you shortly. Also share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it. THANKS