Deactivating & Deleting Facebook Account Permanently on Mobile is very easy, But I thing Is also good you know what happen first when One Delete Facebook Account On Mobile.
Now before I proceed in telling you all that, is also good you understand this now. You see, www.facebook.com/help/delete account is not the Delete Facebook Account Link to delete your Account and as will read on you will see the right link to doing this.
Table of Contents
What Happens Next When Permanently Delete Facebook Account?
Questions like What happens if I permanently delete my Facebook account? and Can I cancel my account deletion? has been previously asked by many people and below was the perfect answer we gave.
When you Permanently Delete Facebook Account below are what you will expect:
You won’t be able to reactivate your account again after 30 days since you initiated the deletion and You won’t be able to use Facebook Login for other apps you may have signed up for with your Facebook account, like Spotify or Pinterest. You may need to contact the apps and websites to recover those accounts.
1. You’ll no longer be able to use Facebook Messenger and also Access your main FB Account profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you’ve added will be permanently deleted. You won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added.
2. Some information, like messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to them after you delete your account. Copies of messages you have sent are stored in your friends’ inboxes.
3. So this is what happens when you Delete Facebook Account On Mobile or Desktop. However, now you know all this check below to see How To Delete Facebook Account On Mobile / Desktop Permanently.
How To Delete Facebook Account On Mobile / Desktop Permanently
Before deleting your account, you may want to log in and download a copy of your information (like your photos and posts) from Facebook. After your account has been deleted, you won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added. Here Is The Link
To permanently delete your account after you are Login In with your web browser via Mobile or Desktop:
- Click the small triangle at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Delete Your Account and Information, then click Delete My Account.
- Enter your password, click Continue and then click Delete Account.
This is how it’s been done. Nevertheless, Is very good you also know one more import thing when you delete your Account.
See the answer to this question “Can I Cancel My Account Deletion?”
Can I Cancel My Account Deletion?
If it’s been less than 30 days since you initiated the deletion, you can cancel your account deletion. After 30 days, your account and all your information will be permanently deleted, and you won’t be able to retrieve your information.
It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all the things you’ve posted. While we’re deleting this information, it’s not accessible to other people using Facebook.
To cancel your account deletion:
- Log into your Facebook account within 30 days of deleting your account.
- Click Cancel Deletion.
Also you can still use the comment box below in asking any of your questions or to drop your opinion