Groupon is an American worldwide e-commerce marketplace connecting millions of subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services. So if you have signed up and purchased somethings or more and do not intend to purchase again, then here is How you can Delete Groupon Account to protect your financial information.
Unfortunately, Groupon does not have a feature that allows you to delete your account in a Simple way, But we’ve got the steps you can use to Close your Account Without Stress.
When you do so, Your information is Removed from the Platform and you can no longer use it, unless you a Signing up for a new Account.
How to Delete Groupon Account – Close www.groupon.com Account
This the only step at which you can get ride of your Account – This can not be done via the App, So Carefully follow the Instructions.
- Go to www.groupon.com
- Click “Sign In” in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Then enter your email address and password to continue to the home page.
- Click the “Support Page” link.
- Scroll down, and type your email address and city.
- Click the “Reason for contacting” drop-down menu, and select “None of the above.”
- Click the “Description” field, and type a brief message indicating that you would like to delete your Groupon account.
- Click the “Send Request” button
You can also send an email from the email Address associated with the account directly to email@example.com. Or you can call their customer service department: 1-877-788-7858.
That’s all and your Account will be deleted.
Please feel free to Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to Delete Groupon Account and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks