Deleting a contact, in your whatsapp contact list permanently has to been done from your Phone’s address book. The Contact details you see in your whatsapp are the contacts you have in your phone address book, so to delete that whatsapp contact, you must delete it from the root (phone’s address book).
To delete the contact will take you just a simple steps, often at times one might have deleted this contacts but they keep seeing it in their whatsapp list. Just follow up the instruction in this post and that contact will be deleted permanently from your whatsapp list.
Carefully follow the steps below to permanently delete someone on whatsapp contact list.
In order to find the WhatsApp contact in your phone’s address book:
- Open the contact tab in whatsapp and find the contact.
- After you’ve seen the contact, Tap on it.
- Then Tap on the name at the top of the chat window.
- On the Contact info screen, go to Menu Button > View in address book.
- From there you can find the option to delete the contact from your address book.
- Then, refresh your WhatsApp contact list by opening WhatsApp > Contacts tab > Menu Button > Refresh.
Now follow this part carefully: If you still see the contact, it’s likely you are seeing the conversation on your chats list screen. So simply tap and hold on the chat and then select delete chat.
ALSO READ: How to update Whatsapp profile photo.
Please feel free to CONTACT US for any issues and also Share this page link on your social media accounts so that others can also know about it, and also use the COMMENT BOX below for any question or Recommendation on How to delete someone on Whatsapp contact list permanently on Android and We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks